Sunday, February 1, 2009

fighting the cold...

Today is all about recognition of and fighting the cold. This one snuck up on me with a week of sour tummy (should have known) and then yesterday I started coughing - but this was literally immediately after my son yanked up the first piece of carpet from my room. I thought I inhaled crud (which I'm sure I did) but removal to a clean room and 12 hours later I was sore in throat and chest :(

On the good side - I am home today so I can rest a bit. My bike was repaired (YAY!) and I bought enough groceries for a whole month (not really but it looks like I have) so I can lay around and EAT!!!

I also read a friends post where their RoF story was already bounced back and the weird thing is - I recognize from their comments that it is the SAME market I sent mine too - so far, me no bounce back - hah, I can imagine good things outa nothing :)))

At this point I'm willing to tell myself all kinds of tales to feel good...

No comments:

Post a Comment