Friday, April 24, 2009

blogxaustion...

I'm in the final 2 weeks of school which means finishing school projects, midterms, lining up an honors sponsor, selecting fall classes and about 20 other things. I'm exhausted. I feel a bit like a pinball at this point, bouncing from spot to spot only to be popped out again to hurry to the next spot. I try to sleep a lot when I have the chance but I'm still tired. I know this is temporary but spring is always the most difficult - the end of double semesters.

The upside is always summer holidays and plans but so far I haven't decided exactly what those look like so I can't say I'm looking forward to more than having time off. I am looking forward to the absence of pressure I guess.

One of the difficult things about this summer is that I have to put together my honors thesis experiment in a rush and then hope it gets approved over the summer and it might mean I have to go in to fix stuff. It's a bit unclear. I feel like a dork for not really comprehending how everything works - a lot of school feels a bit random to me even though I know it isn't. Next semester I also have to start paying attention to the GRE test and which grad schools might be good for me. AKKKK!!!!

Ask me in 3 weeks - a week of sleep is likely to change everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment