Saturday, April 4, 2009

the line of stuff...

My agenda for the day is too long. I have a midterm on Monday morning and everything wants to interrupt my studies. I have two persons coming to look at the room, my son has the yard full of yard sale, I came home to cat litter not cleaned and son's excuses and I have this list :(((

I hate doing things in the chop or cutting from one project to the next to the next - I always feel like I do a poor job at all of them and I don't end up feeling satisfied. I can't start the next thing till these people come in and out. ::sigh:: So, I'm a bit stuck with frustrated feelings for at least a little while more today.

On the up side my door is open and the birds in the water dept property next door are very happy and chirpy - they are certain summer is on us. I found a hole in a hose ::sigh:: and tons of cobwebs (new) - California is notorious for webs - we have very busy aracnids. Still, it's lovely out there and I really have minimal reasons for the complaints I'm offering.

Ding goes the bell - so, I'm off till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment