Monday, April 13, 2009

conquering april...

I had a reading. It was my first this year and turned out pretty good. I dished more about it on my other blog. I wanted to mention it here because now there is a possibility I will be heading to Huntsville as a NASA guest to do promotional stuff for it. Cool. Now I need to raise some funds to cover expenses. Hmmm.

It's Monday and lovely and I'm feeling like writing and everything is good with the world. Sometimes I feel that it's important to acknowledge the mundane blessings of living. The semester is heading toward a wrap up and I'm liking that too - I hope I have enough funds for a simple summer but I know to be flexible and trust a bit too. My son is in a more helpful mood so together we should figure everything out. I'm currently stuffing all my extra pennies against my couple credit cards in order to shove my FICA score up - this is a good thing but yeowww the pinch pinches....

I'm thinking I'll try to snag some freelance over the summer or talk my big client into some work - basically I'm asking the universe to provide for the gap. So, "Hey Universe -- please send some cash my way -- much obliged!!!"

Oh, on another note - one of my housemates has a new sweetie called Shannon whom she calls a he but he is a she with excellent eyes and a good face - I'm watching said housemate process what may be a lifechanging shift for her. Interesting. :) My intuition is telling me they could end up 'really' together which might mean my housemate moves. I'm interested to see if I'm right on this one :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad your first reading went well! Promotional stuff with NASA? That's several shades of awesome, I hope that works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up doing 2 readings in about 10 days and both went well. Thank you :)

    I'm not sure what I will end up doing about the NASA stuff - it all depends on funds which is always complicated. :)

    ReplyDelete