Friday, January 9, 2009

lost in the labyrinth...that is Tolman...

My advisor sent me one of those generic "your paperwork is incomplete" emails this morning which really annoys me. Back in October I spent an entire day running between departments to make certain they had EVERYTHING they needed.

The thing is - I live about 1.5 hours drive from campus. Plus, the school is mast down or not everyone is there and if I need additional signatures it is likely I will need appointments to get them which makes this VERY annoying.

I faxed them a page minus the one signature and sent her an email explaining - hopefully she will just get on the ball and sort it out on her end. I shouldn't have to spend $20 because she lost a page.

The Labyrinth is Tolman Hall - probably the worst school building I've ever been in. It is a warren of windowless tiny rooms with low ceilings - YIKES!!! She works there.

No comments:

Post a Comment