Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vampire Erotica...


I still feel insecure about whether my story IS vampire erotica but ignoring that minor detail ::grins:: later today I will gather all my beta reader notes and do the final polish on the story. The overriding comment was that people wanted more. Out of 7 readers one told me it sucked :) Everyone told me they liked reading it and got invested immediately.

At this point I want to clean it up nicely and send it over to the editor who is waiting for it to arrive. She is the end point in terms of whether it meets her needs or not. I figure my odds aren't bad, this particular editor likes plotty things and mine is plotty.

Also today - I need to grout more and probably wash down some trim on the outside of my house so that I can add some fresh paint to make that area look perked up. I finished grouting the top platform yesterday - today is all about steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment