Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vampire Erotica

No more procrastination - today there must be sex!

I am at the point in this story where it either becomes erotica or becomes dark fantasy. Either way is okay although I did have it in mind for a specific anthology submission - still, it seems to have some legs under it and that is what I really want for my stories.

No followers here yet. I haven't really figured out how this blog works. My Facebook is plumping up due to the exodus from LJ dependency and my Twitter is also plumping up. Once I sort out how to become more connected here I will feel better about this blog. Until then, LJ is my go-to blog and will remain so until it dies (hopefully never)

If it eventually returns to stability then I may combine these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment