Monday, March 2, 2009

it's Sci Fi night....

Okay, let me type something before hitting enter...

My science fiction class is going on or sorta starting but not for real yet...the rain has stopped - mostly and I lost my bike key but luckily I had my extra with me ::sigh:: this means that I will have fun for 2 hours and then get home really late.

I have two writing pieces due like now - this means I have to get busy - I did some research today and the more I read the better I'm liking my nonfic one - I think I have lots of meat to play with. My fiction piece is being pressured by other tempting stories trying to get my attention too - what's up with that? Actually, I have a problem with being seduced by the dark side - topics, prompts - anything but what I 'should' be writing.

More later - peeps is showing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment